Competition Terms & ConditionsFor Social Media Campaigns
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Employees of Dux Dine, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dux Dine as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted during the period advertised on each contest page.
4. How to Enter: Entries must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dux Dine.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive the prize advertised on each contest page. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dux Dine. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dux Dine to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation. Prize must be redeemed by the date and time advertised on each contest page.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the Restaurant Manager under the supervision of the General Manager of the Dux Group. Winner will be notified by the method advertised on each contest page within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Dux Dine shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security or privacy settings. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Dux Dine, anyone acting on behalf of Dux Dine, and Dux Dine’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dux Dine. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless both Dux Dine and any social media platform from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Dux Dine may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Dux Dine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest for any reason without notice. In such case, Dux Dine may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dux Dine. Dux Dine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Dux Dine and Instagram and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW ZEALAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Zealand having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Dux Dine, 28 Riccarton Road, Christchurch, New Zealand.
14. Social Media Platforms: The Contest hosted by Dux Dine is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with with the Social Media platform on which it is advertised.