Terms & ConditionsFor Reservations at Dux Dine
All reservations are subject to the following terms and conditions which may change from time to time without notice
- Reservations are subject to availability until confirmed by email or by telephone
- The online booking service is available to parties of 14 or fewer. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about larger parties.
- We allow a window of two hours per dinner reservation, and 90 minutes at breakfast and lunch. Please let us know prior to arrival if you would like additional time. We will attempt to accommodate your request, though may need to invite you to finish your visit with us in the bar.
- Tables will be held for 15 minutes from the time of your reservation, after which time we may allocate tables to other guests. We will try to accommodate late arrivals as soon as a suitable table becomes available.
- Guest notes made in the “Special Requests” section of the reservation form are reviewed on the day of your reservation.
- We will make every effort to honour requests to be seated at specific tables or areas of the restaurant. We make no guarantee that such requests can be honoured.
- Any change in guest numbers must be notified. We may not be able to accommodate additional guests, and reserve the right to re-allocate tables based on capacity where fewer guests attend.
- Please notify us of any cancellation at least three hours prior to reservation.
- Please advise us of any special accessibility requirements.
- Dietary requirements beyond basic “Vegan”, “Gluten Free” or “Dairy Free” may be possible, please contact us by phone if you wish to discuss these options.
- Full payment is expected at the end of your visit