Terms & Conditions
All reservations are subject to the following terms and conditions which may change from time to time without notice
- Reservations are subject to availability until confirmed by email or by telephone
- The online booking service is available to parties of 14 or fewer. Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about larger parties.
- We allow a window of two hours per dinner reservation, and 90 minutes at breakfast and lunch. Please let us know prior to arrival if you would like additional time. We will attempt to accommodate your request, though may need to invite you to finish your visit with us in the bar.
- Tables will be held for 15 minutes from the time of your reservation, after which time we may allocate tables to other guests. We will try to accommodate late arrivals as soon as a suitable table becomes available.
- Guest notes made in the “Special Requests” section of the reservation form are reviewed on the day of your reservation.
We will make every effort to honour requests to be seated at specific tables or areas of the restaurant. We make no guarantee that such requests can be honoured.
- Any change in guest numbers must be notified. We may not be able to accommodate additional guests, and reserve the right to re-allocate tables based on capacity where fewer guests attend.
- Please notify us of any cancellation at least three hours prior to reservation.
- Please advise us of any special accessibility requirements.
- Dietary requirements beyond basic “Vegan”, “Gluten Free” or “Dairy Free” may be possible, please contact us by phone if you wish to discuss these options.
- Full payment is expected at the end of your visit
When you use any form on this website, we collect and store personal information from you, including your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
We collect and store your personal information in order to:
- provide you the information you requested
- send you periodic updates, news and promotions that we think you may be interested in
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact information, we’ll be unable to respond to your enquiry.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing management staff access to your information. All billing information is destroyed immediately after your order has been processed and fulfilled.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. You may also opt out of further marketing email from us at any time.
If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Competitions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Employees of Dux Dine, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the Employees), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (You) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dux Dine as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted during the period advertised on each contest page.
4. How to Enter: Entries must fulfil all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dux Dine.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest (the Winner) will receive the prize advertised on each contest page. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dux Dine. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dux Dine to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation. Prize must be redeemed by the date and time advertised on each contest page.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the Restaurant Manager under the supervision of the General Manager of the Dux Group. Winner will be notified by the method advertised on each contest page within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Dux DineÂ shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security or privacy settings. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Dux Dine,Â anyone acting on behalf of Dux Dine, and Dux Dine’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dux Dine. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless both Dux Dine and any social media platform from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Dux Dine may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Dux Dine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest for any reason without notice. In such case, Dux Dine may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dux Dine. Dux Dine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Dux Dine and any social media platform, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEW ZEALAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Zealand having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Dux Dine, 28 Riccarton Road, Christchurch, New Zealand.
14. Social Media Platforms: The Contest hosted by Dux Dine is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with with the Social Media platform on which it is advertised.
The Use of Forms
By using any of the forms at duxdine.co.nz you warrant that you agree, accept and understand that:
- Forms are submitted over the internet without a secure connection and, however unlikely your information is liable to interception
- You agree to hold us free from liability for any such interception and subsequent use of information submitted
- Dux Dine accepts no responsibility for undelivered mail submitted through these forms, either to or from us
- By submitting any form, you agree to be subscribed to our mailing list which we use for marketing and promotional purposes. We will never share your information with a 3rd party and you may unsubscribe from the mailing list by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in every mailout
- These Terms may be updated at any time, without notice